Trekinetic was founded in 2006 with the belief that wheelchair users should have the same access to our planet as everyone else. With the confidence that wheelchairs could be better, lighter, more comfortable and more versatile, Trekinetic set out to build a brand new type of wheelchair. Trekinetic is now a global leader in the production of ultra-lightweight, high-performance, all-terrain manual and powered wheelchairs.
- Create a stylish, clean and modern website to showcase their products
- Create a user friendly interface that works with their brand
- Produce 360 product photography
- Include ‘easy to use’ administration in all areas
- Make use of full screen photos and video banners
- Enquiries to link into their Hubspot CRM account
- Produce a home page hero video with aerial drone photography
- Include a ‘hotspot’ functionality to highlight product key features
- Include a timeline of historical events
- Copywriting and branding
- Ensure the site reflects the ethos of Trekinetic
- Ensure site is built to a high level of SEO and design standards.
- Addition of all content
We were commissioned by Trekinetic to produce a new website and brand for Trekinetic. I brought in a team of partners who each provided the services required. From branding to copywriting and aerial videography, we provided all the skills to meet their brief.
Good photography and editing was key to this site’s success because we wanted to give that high end, technical product look and feel, much like you’d see on a high end electrical or car manufacturer’s site.
We successfully worked though all areas of this project brief and included various functionality to help showcase their products in the best way possible. Our favourite feature is the 360 product photography.
We were really pleased to launch this new site for Trekinetic, we felt that it all came together well considering our team needed to produce photography, images, film and edit video and complete a re-brand. The site is now flexible enough to add additional products later down the line and should give them an excellent marketing platform. We were informed by their Commercial Director, Ed, that wheelchair sales were up by 300% in the year that followed the site being launched which was great to hear.
Tell us more about your project...
We can produce anything from a simple brochure website to a full e-commerce shop. The possibilities are endless! We cater for all budgets and we'll work with you every step of the way in creating an amazing new website for your business.
Get in touch, we'd be happy to discuss your ideas...